Home About Me Classroom Cookies Facebook Email Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Friday, July 27, 2012

{SIMPLE} TREAT BAG

Hi everyone!

I spent the day putting together my Back to School treat bags and wanted to share them with you.

First off...I have to say that this is NOT my original idea.  I got the idea from one of my fellow teachers when I moved to Texas almost 12 years ago.  I think that teacher got it from another teacher and that teacher got it from another and well...you know how it goes.  I wish I could give credit to whoever came up with this idea because it is very simple...and cute!

I printed out two tags.  One with a cute little poem to go on the front of the bag.  The other tag explains what each item is for and goes inside the bag.

These go on the outside


These go in the inside

I bought almost everything at Walmart.  Here is what I used...

lunch bags

bookmarks

stickers

notepads

erasers

cute ribbon

Here's the bag all complete!  

Simple and cute!



If you'd like a copy of the tags I made, leave your email in a comment.  I am still new at this whole blogging thing and haven't figured out how to make documents downloadable (is that even a word?) straight from my posts.  I'll figure it out some day!


No comments:

Post a Comment