Home About Me Classroom Cookies Facebook Email Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL FEVER

I have to admit it...I have BACK TO SCHOOL FEVER!!

I just can't seem to get school off my mind.  I'm thinking it must be because I've been spending a lot of time on Pinterest.  That site is sooo addicting and "pinspirational!"  I've also been spending lots of time reading teaching blogs.  There are so many awesome teachers with even more awesome ideas out there!!

One corner of my formal dining room is stacked high with things I've been collecting for my classroom.  I've been itching to move everything into my classroom and to start setting up but we just got word that we can't get into the school until the 8th.  BOO!!  

Well, since I can't do anything in my classroom yet, I guess I'll work on more back to school projects.  I'll be sure to post about them!

In the meantime...here are some projects I've already completed.

Binders and containers 
I made my teacher binder and guided reading binder.  Aren't the froggies so cute?  I purchased the graphics from Scrappin Doodles.  The yellow container is supposed to be my Box Tops container.  I just mod podged some scrapbook paper on to it and put a cute ribbon around it.  Can you tell what kind of container that is?  Well...it's a French Fried Onions container.  Umm...big FAIL!  I washed it but still get a whiff of onion every time I open it.  Let's just say making a new Box Tops container is on my to do list.  I'm not quite sure what I'll use the other container for...maybe brain break sticks.

"Hoppy" Birthday!

Here are some "Hoppy" Birthday straws that were inspired by a pin I saw on Pinterest.  I created my own labels and mounted them on flower shapes I cut out using my Cricut.

Well folks, I'm off to work on more projects.  Thanks for stopping by!

What kind of back to school projects are you working on? 



No comments:

Post a Comment