Home About Me Classroom Cookies Facebook Email Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Friday, June 6, 2014

Five For Friday

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/

This will be my first time linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday! 
Click on the picture above if you'd like to link up too!


Every year, the teachers put on a show for the students on the last day of school.  Our music teacher did an awesome job of putting together a great mix of some of the latest hits and each team did a little dance routine.  My team danced to Frozen's "Let it Go."  It was pretty neat to hear the entire school singing along to the song as we danced.  I have to say that this year's show was the best yet!  I'm not sure how we're going to top it next year!



Yesterday, we actually got to go out to lunch as a team.  I'm sure a lot of you will agree with me that a one hour lunch out with the team is a big deal!

I love these ladies!


Sooo...those printer people really know how to get ya!  I bugged and bugged my hubby to get a laser color printer for me.  He finally found the one I wanted at a great price.  Well, I finally ran out of ink and went to buy more on Monday.  Yikes!  It cost an arm and a leg (even with the $30 off the manager gave me).  Like I said, those printer people really know how to get ya!  Don't get me wrong,  I love my printer and how the colors come out so crisp and bright.  I'm just going to be real careful and watch how much I print! 



My students spent the last three days of school working on their memory books.  They did such a great job!  

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/End-of-Year-Memory-Book-1st-and-2nd-Grade-1245970


One of my good friends helped me organize my classroom library today!  We put the books in alphabetical order by title and used paint sticks as dividers.  Of course, this was an idea I saw on Pinterest.  I wanted to do a little more organizing but summer was calling so it looks like I'll be doing it when we get back in August.  Ha!

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/192317846557939915/

Have a great summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment