Home About Me Classroom Cookies Facebook Email Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

BROWN-EEES and CURRENTLY

Ya'll I am SO BLESSED to be on such an awesome team!

We get along, we help each other out, we laugh and we cry together.

Today, we decided to have a little fun with our team leader.  We "baked" her some "brownies" to show her how much we appreciated her.  She realized she had been April fooled when she pulled off the foil to find a pan full of brown Es!  It was too funny!  Of course, we had the real stuff later on that day...and yes, they were YUMMY!

I'm linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for this month's Currently.  


Listening - I love The Voice!  I love it a lot better than American Idol (sorry Idol fans).  The talent is just so much better on this show!  Plus...Adam Levine is not all that bad looking!  I got to see him in concert recently at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.

Loving - Everyday the entire school meets in the gym for a morning assembly we call Rise and Shine.  This week, my kids are in charge of presenting and they are rocking it!  I am so proud of them!

Thinking - I can't believe that almost five years ago, I went home for a week to be with my sister and her new baby girl who is my goddaughter.   I get to see her again this summer...I can't wait!

Wanting - Okay...he's home now.  

Needing - I've known about this order for a month now.  Eeek!  Sock Monkeys aren't very complicated right?  I hope not!

Hours and Last Day - Last year, our hours were 7:00 - 3:00.  I wish we didn't change it!  I loved getting home early!  

It's your turn now! 

http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/

    Have a good night!





3 comments:

  1. The cookies sound great! I love to eat sweets. You can get through it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your day is longer than many! I agree that I like getting home earlier too. And if I have to hit up the store, I am not there too late.

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Antoinette,
    I love the "brown Es." I have to tuck that away for next year! My team would get a great kick out of it too. Would love to see the sock monkeys when you finish!
    Have a great April!
    Stephanie
    Lunch, Snacks, and Recess

    ReplyDelete