Home About Me Classroom Cookies Facebook Email Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Friday, March 14, 2014

A YEAR AND SIX MONTHS AGO...

A year and six months ago...
(I feel like Star Wars music should be playing in the background...ha!)

Yes folks, the last time I posted was a year and six months ago.  Eeek!

Well, a lot of things have happened during that time....I mean A LOT!  But all is well now, I've gained new momentum and am ready to do this whole blogging thing again!

So here's what I've been up to lately...
- LOTS of cookie baking and decorating
- enjoying this school year...I love my group of kids!
- finally opening up a store on TPT and uploading products (my proudest accomplishment!)

Please be sure to check back for more posts and a new blog design!!

Thanks for sticking around,
Antoinette :)





No comments:

Post a Comment