Home About Me Classroom Cookies Facebook Email Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Friday, October 2, 2015

OCTOBER CURRENTLY

Ah October!

Time for scarves and boots, tricks and treats, pumpkin everything and a new Currently!


LISTENING - I start my morning off with The Today Show almost every day.   My husband and I made it to Rockefeller Plaza once a long time ago and caught a glimpse of Katie Couric. 

LOVING - I just discovered little man's tickle spot!  Now, I get to hear his adorable giggle more often now.

THINKING - We are in the process of trying to sell our house and buy a new one right now.  So, my to do list has oh, only about a million things on it!

WANTING - I am itching to bake and ice some sugar cookies right now!  Since having the baby and now with trying to sell the house and buy a new one, I just haven't had time.  Baking and decorating cookies is such a stress reliever for me.

NEEDING - I've got a notebook full of ideas for resources and products.  I just can't seem to find the motivation to get going with them.  I start working on an idea and get frustrated because I can't find a good way to design it.  Or, I see a product that is very similar to my idea and get discouraged.  I guess it's not that I need motivation.  Maybe encouragement would have been a better word.

BOO-TIFUL - I guess I'm a little homesick...I have to say Guam, my island home, is boo-tiful!  The weather is beautiful, the sky is the most gorgeous shade of blue, the beaches have warm sand and clear waters, the people are friendly and the food is delicious!  I hope one day you'll get to visit.

                     

Be sure to link up too so we can read about what you're Currently up to!

27 comments:

  1. Aren't those little people giggles the best sound ever? I always meant to record my kids baby and toddler giggles to listen to later but never did. I've got the baking bug too, but it's 95 here today so I'm trying to patiently wait for cooler weather. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog Alicia! I'll have to remember to record little man's giggles! Hope you get to do some baking soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! I want to swim with an octopus . . . ok, not really, but it looks cool! Guam looks amazing! Thanks for sharing that video. Good luck with the house buying and selling. The Techie Playground

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog Charlotte! I have to confess that although I grew up on an island, I don't know how to swim! I spent lots of time at the beach, but just kind of splashed around and floated in the water. I really do hope you get to visit one day! :)

      Delete
  3. Motivation is such an elusive thing! I think my problem is that I have the ideas/motivation but not the time. BTW, I'd love to visit Guam. I love anything to do with a beach!
    On the Go Teacher Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Suzy! You're right...it's all about finding the time too! I really do hope you get the chance to visit one day! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm lacking some motivation myself with products. The only cookies I ever bake and decorate come from a box...if I even do that much!
    Teaching, Love, Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby giggles one of the best sounds ever! Good luck with packing and moving. It is never any fun but, once it is all over I know you will be super happy! Hope you get some time to bake soon!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a great design blog. This can be an individual and compared with your post. Keep it up more posting like this.office furniture for sale Miami

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am itching to bake and ice some sugar cookies right now! Since having the baby and now with trying to sell the house and buy a new one, I just haven't had time. Baking and decorating cookies is such a stress reliever for me.
    tutuapp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our community compares 104 PPD (Pay Per Download) sites to find what are the best in 2019. Criteria analyzed for this ranking :
    cpm
    pay per Download websites
    Highest paying per Download
    highest paying ppt sites

    ReplyDelete
  9. In all regards likely there are particularly make blogs out there for anybody to have the decision to do the masterminding physically. PC checks experience each post on your blog with tooth brush and pick, subordinate upon the words you've utilized, what sort clearly of development your posts go under. Word News

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive.
    showboxappguide.com/showbox-for-android

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.notepadplusplusdownload.com/notepad-download-mac/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blog and data is excellent and informative as wellminecraft apk 0.15.0 download

    ReplyDelete
  13. Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy.

    paid focus groups online

    ReplyDelete
  14. Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs.showbox 5.23 apk

    ReplyDelete
  15. The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. download gbwhatsapp latest

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic…

    ricepuritytest.net/personality-test

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog is filled with unique good articles! I was impressed how well you express your thoughts.

    hamraaz app 6.52 download latest version, hamraaz App, how to open payslip in hamraaz app

    ReplyDelete