Home About Me Classroom Cookies Facebook Email Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Follow Frenzy

I'm so glad I decided to take part in the TPT Seller Challenge.  Not only did it motivate me to take a better look at my store and improve my products, it allowed me to discover and make some connections with some awesome teacher bloggers and sellers.

I had the opportunity to work with the sweet and helpful Megan from MegaSuper ESL on the third challenge.  Stop by and check out her store.  Her monthly emergent readers are great for your ESL and early readers.  You can also follow her on Facebook.


Here are some other newly discovered teacher bloggers and sellers... 


Laura from Kinder Kraziness
Diana from My Day in K
Amanda from First Grade Garden
Heather from Kickin' It With Class
Cherilyn from Mrs. Harrison's Hive

...and three of my favorites who I've been following for a while now.


Hilda from M&M Bilingual

Stop by and check them out some time!

Who are some teacher bloggers and sellers you have connected with?

No comments:

Post a Comment