I'm linking up with The Teaching Trio for The Sunday Scoop!
- Boy oh boy does my three month old make a lot of laundry! My poor boy spits up a lot because he has reflux. Plus, he got so many clothes as gifts, I'm trying to get him to wear everything before he outgrows them!
- I don't look forward to packing up my classroom. First of all, I'm going to miss it so much! Teaching is all I've known for 17 years! My plan is to take inventory of everything I have and only take home things I feel I'll need in the future (I may go back when little man gets older). The other things like shelving, plastic containers, games, etc. will either be donated or sold.
- I admit it...I'm a mail stacker. Let's just say I need to fix this problem because I've been late in paying a bill or two or three. Yikes!
- Now that I'll be home, I'm trying to make more products for my TPT store because more products = more sales. We'll need the extra money since we'll be down to only one income. Eeek!
- I try to get in as much sleep as I can but sometimes my mind is racing or I end up doing things around the house!
- My husband and I prayed and prayed for our little one and after ten years of trying, we were finally blessed. I take every chance I can to spend time with him. I love when he falls asleep in my lap. I can't help but stare at him in awe...he's finally here and he's beautiful!
Now it's your turn to link up! What are you doing this Sunday?