Home About Me Classroom Cookies Facebook Email Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Monday, May 5, 2014

A DAY OFF AND A SALE

So...this happened to me early Sunday morning on my way to church.


I am so thankful that I was not seriously injured.  My car was not so lucky though.  I decided to stay home for the day to rest because I am pretty sore and shaken up from the accident.  This much needed day off gave me some time to finish up a couple of products I have been working on.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Summer-Math-Printables-34-Print-Go-Sheets-1234061

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-Summer-Surveys-1234570

The Summer Math Printables and some of my other products will be twenty percent off tomorrow and Wednesday during the Teachers Pay Teachers {heart} Teachers site-wide sale.  The Summer Surveys are FREE!  

www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Antoinette-Wright

Have a great night everyone!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment